WipeSaber *Reflective* CrossFire WiperTag$19.99
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Now Reflective! Universal size fits most rear wipers, regardless of your wiper blade length. Measures 16" long for most medium to large rear wipers.
See customer video compilation:
Note: Saber WiperTags are not associated with or licensed products of Star Wars / Lucasfilm, or Disney.
MADE IN USA!
WiperTags are FUN, creative, durable covers which attach to rear vehicle wipers.
- Available in many universal sizes, they're made to fit 99% of all rear vehicle wipers.
- Made with 100% UV-protected materials to help prevent fading, cracking, and peeling.
- Designed for year-round weather conditions, including sun, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Detachable and interchangeable with hundreds of other designs.
- Also attach to bumpers, tailgates, or any smooth surface.
- Window decals are laminated and UV protected with an easy peel removable backing to prevent sticky adhesive left on your vehicle (If applicable*)
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach waving paw to wiper according to the instructions on packaging. You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the best side of the wiper for positioning. The paw will work fine on either side. If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove and realign if needed, but be careful not to tear.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove indoors, warm with a blow dryer, or heat the inside of your vehicle. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on how well it is taken care of.
*If your wiper is mounted on top, your character will be upside down, which is actually still really cute. Please check with your local and state laws regarding window decals and exterior accessories prior to ordering.