Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS…OMG! SHUTUP! YOU WANT TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?!
We hope you love what you ordered, but if there's an issue or you're not 100% satisfied, you may return your items to us, no questions asked. Here’s what you need to know :
- Return postage will be deducted from your total refund and/or credit amount
- Exchanges/returns must be initiated within 60 days of order ship date (the date listed as when the shipment was created).
- Returned items must be in original condition/packaging, including tags, booklets, and labels. Basically, it better not be opened! (We’ve got our eye on you!!)
- Allow 2-4 weeks for processing exchanges/returns.
Return your item(s) to us by mail using a pre-paid return label, here’s how :
- To initiate a return, click on the link below, and follow the instructions to create your pre-paid return label
- In order to generate a return label you will need to know your order number and the order's ship-to postal code
- Please note that this feature is only supported for domestic shipments - to initiate a return request for international shipments please contact us
PACKAGING/SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
In order to receive a full refund for returned merchandise, please ensure the following criteria is met :
- The item(s) is unused and in its original packaging, with all accessories and/or documentation included.
- The item(s) is securely and properly packaged to avoid damage during transit.Returned items missing original packaging and/or documentation are subjected to a restocking fee of 15%.
If you ordered apparel in the wrong size, we will gladly exchange it for the right size, here's what you'll need to do:
- Contact our customer service department to authorize your exchange, and further instruct you on how to properly return your original item
- Return the original item by mail, and send to the following address :
840 W 9th St, Ste C
Upland, CA 91786
- You're responsible for selecting your preferred shipping carrier and method. We recommend using one that can be insured and tracked. SUATMM.com is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- You will not be reimbursed for your original or return postage.
- You will not be charged to ship your exchange, unless you request upgraded shipping.
- Customers will receive store credit for their returned items unless an alternative method of reimbursement is approved (method of reimbursement will be determined on a case-by-case basis)
- In order to receive a refund for merchandise that is defective (i.e. merchandise that arrives damaged and/or is missing parts, etc.) you must notify us DIRECTLY within 5 days of delivery (the best way to do this is by emailing us directly) - you will not be reimbursed if you return items that were defective and/or arrived damaged unless we are notified prior to receiving your return
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise (I mean, come on, that's only fair).
A restocking fee of 15% may be applied in any of the following instances:
- non-defective merchandise
- orders “refused” without authorization
- any return that is not the result of defective/damaged merchandise or shipping error
How do I create a pre-paid return shipping label?
Click here and follow instructions to generate a return shipping label
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes! Items that are received as gifts can be returned in exchange for store credit.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing may take 2-4 weeks for domestic orders. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service via email for more information.
Remember, we cannot refund you any money until we have received the product BACK from you and checked it to make sure it’s still in useable/workable/perfect condition all sealed and nice-like!
I live a hop, skip, and a jump away from your warehouse location. Can I return my purchase in person?
Negative, Ghostrider. But we appreciate your persistence!
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that we respond to all phone call inquiries via email. It’s just more efficient that way!....even though we’re sure you have a beautiful voice!